- Written by Alistair Burt MP
- Last Updated: 23 February 2017
- Created: 25 November 2012
- Hits: 27624
As MP for North East Bedfordshire my main job is to represent the constituents of the area, and I hope you will find this website helpful in seeing what I do both in Parliament and in the constituency. You can also find contact details for my team, and details of advice centre appointment booking.
If this is your first visit, you can find more information about me on the 'About Alistair' page.
Keep an eye on Articles and Press Releases to keep up to date with my recent visits and some of the things happening in and around NE Bedfordshire.
Many constituents write to me about Early Day Motions - please read more about them in the Parliament section, where there is also information about the latest Government Consultations you can contribute to.
My Facebook page - Alistair Burt MP - also carries information on recent activities.
Please head over to my 'Hot Topics' page to read my views on the topics I am currently being contacted about most - some of the most recent being:
- Israeli Settlements Debate
- Animal Welfare - maximum sentencing and animal slaughter
- FairFuel UK and Pump Watch
- Green Investment Bank
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- NHS Funding and Winter Pressures January 2017
- Microbeads - Government Consultation January 2017
- Supreme Court Judgement and Article 50 vote in Parliament
- Make the Air Fair - Mobile Phone Spectrum Auction
I am always grateful that constituents take the time to email me regarding campaigns that are taking place and I direct people to this page to read my reply. This allows me to post updates on fast moving topics; as well as saving resources. If you have any further concerns after reading my response please do feel free to contact me again with further questions.
Promoted by Katherine Arnold on behalf of Alistair Burt, both of NEBCA, Biggleswade Conservative Club, St Andrews Street, Biggleswade SG18 8BA